Wednesday, January 11, 2012

glad you are losing. after a 5 day vacation with jil as a houseguest i have gained... wait for it... 5 pounds! cannot believe i can gain so much so fast. i'm at 163 this morning!! horrible. i should get my period today and will probably go down about 3 pounds after that though.

i ate this really rich food the night before that a pasta dish... and eating a lot of bread. so if i go back to not eating those refined carbs i should be able to lose some more weight faster because i won't need to carry as much water to digest it.

it has just been hard having jil here because she is not a very healthy eater and she has gained a lot of weight over the past year (about 30 pounds) because of bad eating habits and i am so easily influenced by people around me... it's mean to say but i'm really glad that she is leaving today. i can't wait to get back into better habits.

i kind of just want to say i don't want to go on any more vacations or have any more houseguests ever again but that's not very fair... i don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Once we were on the road though I think you ate because you were nervous of what I was going to eat! And eating things you don't normally eat like trail snacks and chocolate pretzels. I guess next time you can have you meals planned in advance that way the person you are with will not be influencing your behavoir.

    I binged on pizza when we got back, two slices, and then we went for desert becasue I binged on pizza for lunch and you wanted a taco. But at least you got something healthy for dessert. Good for you on that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete