Welcome Jillian! Nice to have you join the blog! Good luck with your weight loss efforts and congratulations for deciding to make this a priority! Knowing you are putting your health first can really increase your self esteem!
Ok now for me.
I woke up this morning around 158 - 158.5
so today i am going to get the dharmas scramble for breakfast... and maybe make a big scramble myself for lunch at home. and then for dinner? I'll buy some soup and cook some veggies and mix them in (and some meat?) or maybe have that for lunch. I would rather not eat the packaged stuff so maybe I can make a big pot of my own soup and freeze it soon.
as for exercise... I would love to go to a nice long yoga class this AM but I have to go pick up my car. SO, I guess I will go for breakfast this AM and then... hopefully make it to victor's 12:30 class. maybe I can also get a cheap massage. I would really like a massage... Umm... I think it would also be good for me to go on a looong walk on westcliff kind of get the cobwebs out and meditate. and then dance class tonight. Like I said it would be nice to have new shoes... I might try and check out Lady Food Locker while I am near the mall, just to see what they have.
Up a half a pound from yesterday which I think is due to stress from yesterday. (Now that I think about it I think I am basically the same weight as yesterday... I think I fudged the scale a little yesterday... but maybe not) I had to take my car into the shop and it is always super stressful dealing with not having a car for a while. it was hard seeing gc on the bus and then i ended up staying up really late because I ended up going to the 8 oclock class with a friend because that was the only time i could get a ride and that was when he was going... and then he wanted to do errands after class so to get down to it I didn't fall asleep till around 10:45.
So to combine not much sleep with tension... oh AND my dance teacher gave me some chocolate yesterday! EVIL! it was this total present he gave me. I should have thrown it away and I did give most of it away to some people I was with but I still had 3 pieces left about the size of one kit kat bar (you know the pieces that you break apart) anyways i ate all of them when i got home i think due to stress of not having my car. it is a small set back but i need to stay strong and comitted to my goal.
Today I am going to get my car which means going out for breakfast with Lance. I am going to dharmas which is reasonably healthy. I might get the greek scramble or some kind of veggie scramble. probably the veggie scramble. and i might get the tahini sauce.
it will be good to know that my car is working well. and it's a relief to know that i can get it back tomorrow. yay!
maybe next time i will try and get a ride from Ken.
i feel like i have been tired from so much exercising. i also wish i could get another pair of sneakers because mine are getting a little worn out and wearing them every day to walk is a little much i read that they get moisture stored in them and it's better if you can change shoes and not wear the same ones every day.
Oh, AND I called Orion... and HE said that he has been super busy. and it sounded like he was busy with real things. a marathon recording session last weekend and playing flute on KZSC (the college radio station), and then he has some major dental work happening today (a root canal) soo... I don't think he is avoiding me any more, maybe just dealing with a lot of stuff. and he said he started smoking again. so, i guess i kind of hope he comes to class next week but i also hope he gets his shit together.
Yeah who gave you ride? It seems weird he wanted to errands that late. Why couldn't he just drop you off.
ReplyDelete