Wednesday, February 29, 2012


February Weight loss Journal   
goals: run intervals, eat more veggies for breakfast and salads for lunch,
eat a lot during the morning and lunch.  Try to minimize stress and do more
restorative yoga.  Keep writing in 43things and doing my blog.
2.1.12
Weight 157 lamictal increase
Exercise Done yoga class, removed vines from apricot, salsa class, cardio burn sculpt
Food eaten large oatmeal with blueberries, almonds, honey and milk
apple, lunch: large cabbage and chickpeas with vinegar and honey
and EVOO, snack small turkey jerky.  Dinner: sushi rolls with cuke, avo
and tuna.  Also seaweed salad.
2.2.12
Weight 155!!!
Exercise Done yoga class, pruning at creekside, cleaning and gardening at home
bike ride, dance class
Food eaten eggs, orange, apple, huge wrap w/ turkey, spinach, 2 whole wheat tortillas
1/2 avo, salsa, sprouts, bell pepper
salad with 1/2 avo, spinach, goat cheese, bell pepper,
2.3.12
4-Feb
Weight 155 NOTE: yesterday I exercised a LOT but I didn't eat enough before I exercised.
Exercise Done yoga class, jogged intervals, hike in de laveaga I should have eaten the burrito first and then gone for the hike.  Or gotten sushi and
Food eaten turkey broccoli egg scramble for breakfast, apple (2), stuff for a smoothie on the way home.  I think I was stressed because I called
soup with salad for lunch (bean soup & lil bit of kale salad) someone and was thinking about going on a date tomorrow and that was stressing me
dinner: goat burrito w/ avocado) out and then also a med change (increase the lamictal).  And lea and I have been
going to the palomar and she has been pushing me to stay up later but tonight I
2.4.12 just stayed home so I wouldn't stay up late but it was a big change to miss my
routine like that.  So I think ideas for the future: just plan on journaling if I am
Weight 156 feeling emotional AND always make the "healthier" food choice.  And eat
Exercise Done tai chi, walk on westcliff, lil bit of yoga as early in the day as I can.  For now I am going to plan on eating as much veggies
Food eaten lg veg juice, smoothie, fake chicken sandwich, veggie & hummus and fiber and water as I can handle to clear out the salt and meat from my
smoothie system.
2.5.12
Weight 157
Exercise Done yoga class, long walk on westcliff
Food eaten egg with broccoli and carrot garlic and salsa, big salad with tempeh, avo, lettuce
bell pepper, tomatoes.  Breakfast: smoothie
yogurt w/ honey
2.6.12
Weight 156
Exercise Done yoga class, dance class
Food eaten smoothie with milk, PB, and carob.  Eggs with salsa
big salad,
yogurt w/ honey, 2nd smoothie w/ blueberries
2.7.12
Weight 156
Exercise Done 2 yoga classes (roxanne & victor), walk on westcliff
Food eaten oatmeal for breakfast, asparagus & egg scramble w/ tortillas & salsa
turkey, spinach, salsa & tortillas
supplements: fish oil & vit. D (cloudy day)
2.8.12
Weight 156 (without wiggling on the scale)
Exercise Done yoga class, bike to & from yoga, walk on westcliff, salsa class
Food eaten smoothie for breakfast: strawberries, banana, milk, Protein powder
and yogurt.  Lunch: tortilla w/ squash, turkey, eggs, and spinach.
later: 2nd half of squash scramble. And celery
2.9.12
Weight 156
Exercise Done yoga class, long walk in de la
Food eaten eggs and tortilla, big salad with chicken & avo, yogurt w/ agave & nuts
smoothie
2.10.12
Weight 156
Exercise Done yoga class
Food eaten sweet potato, eggs & tortilla, oatmeal, smoothie
2.11.12
Weight 156.5
Exercise Done tai chi, cleaning house, gardening, long walk on westcliff, yoga class
Food eaten yogurt w/ agave, rasberries & almonds.  Big salad w/ canned salmon
mayo, tomatoes, and red onion
homemade soup: chicken broth, chicken, kale, cherry tomatoes
soba noodles, garlic.  2 bowls full
yogurt w/ agave & almonds
2.12.12
Weight 157 note: maybe it helped to cut back on salt!
Exercise Done yoga class, walk to NB, dancing at party also I am going to try and focus on
Food eaten apple, buckwheat pasta with chicken & kale (lots of it), recommended PMS foods
smoothie with nonfat milk, banana, and carob. as I should get my period the 15th
orange juice, some mixed nuts
2.13.12
Weight 156 idea: keep box OJ juices in my car
Exercise Done yoga class, 2nd yoga class, dance class note: yogurt was nonfat
Food eaten egg w/ bell pepper, tortilla.  Bananna, nuts.  Yogurt & rasberries
stirfry with rice, celery, tomatoes, carrot, and eggs
smoothie w/ skim milk, banana, blueberries, PB
small glass of OJ
2.14.12
Weight 154
Exercise Done walk to NB, yoga class, gardening at creekside, walk to lighthouse, dance class
Food eaten small glass of OJ, 2 eggs w/ tortilla & bell pepper
apple
egg & tortilla, smoothie
sweet potato
2.15.12
Weight 154
Exercise Done yoga class, bike to downtown, dance class
Food eaten 2 eggs, mushrooms, hot sauce, tortilla
glass of OJ, smoothie
big salad
1/2 chicken breast. 
a little bit of rice pilaf
note: I expected to get my period
2.16.12 yesterday so I should get it any day now.
homefully today!!
Weight 155 in the meantime I should drink LOTS of
Exercise Done yoga class, walk on westcliff water
Food eaten 2 eggs, tortilla, hot sauce, apple
big bowl of soba pasta, chicken, celery, carrot, onions
3 banans, nuts, skim milk
ground beef, salsa, tortilla, orange juice
yaya's popcorn (salty)
checked salt later it actually isn't very much (?)
2.17.12
Weight 155.5 note: I got my period yesterday
Exercise Done yoga class, short walk downtown but I overdid it on the salt yesterday
Food eaten apple, almonds, banana, yogurt, agave, raspberries so if I don't eat any salt today
egg&tortilla&hot sauce (2 of these) I should see a drop-off
hamburger (meatloaf mix from NL) and 2 zucchini -YUM
2nd banana ? 2 smoothies
2.18.12
losing weight b/c of my period
Weight 155 still eating a lot.
Exercise Done tai chi, yoga class, bike ride on westcliff need to exercise more
Food eaten oatmeal, skim milk, nuts but feeling sensitive b/c of my period
2 eggs, salsa, 2 tortillas, spinach
salad w/ tempeh, onions, tomatoes, avocado, need more protein powder
smoothie (2): milk, bberries, nf milk, banana, lots of yaya's popcorn need to eat more protein in general
2.19.12
today I want to eat a lot of
Weight 155 natural food and yogurt
Exercise Done yoga class, walk in De La, cardio sculpt video I didn't go to the bathroom
Food eaten egg w/ tortilla & spinach.  Chicken w/ tomatoes, chard & lentils before weighing & I think that's part
the rest of the yaya's popcorn of the weight gain
greek yogurt, nuts, &agave
breakfast: ??  I think egg and tortilla w/ a smoothie??
2.20.12
ate yogurt right before bed last night
Weight 155.5 I want to drink a lot of water today
Exercise Done yoga class, short walk in DeLa, wlk to lighthouse, gardening, need to eat more veggies
Food eaten oatmeal, dragon chicken, rice, salad. Mike ate some
egg, spinach and tortilla
meat, salsa spinach and tortilla
smoothie
2 brazil nuts
2.21.12
Weight 156
Exercise Done yoga class, gardening
Food eaten 2 eggs and asparagus, container of strawberries, 1 falafel ball
tuna fish sandwich from new leaf
yogurt w/ agave, almonds & raspberries
2 smoothies
2.22.12 need to start adding protein powder to smoothies
need to cut back on agave
Weight 154 yay!
Exercise Done some yoga, gardening at home, bike ride on westcliff
Food eaten egg, meat & asparagus.  Jamba juice, soba pasta w/ zucchini
and tempeh and lentils
smoothie
yogurt w/ lots of agave, raspberries, almonds
2.23.12
Weight 156
Exercise Done bike ride along westcliff, yoga class, dance class
Food eaten yogurt w/ nuts & agave & strawberries, chard & rice w/ veggies
veggies w/ chicken & brown rice (bell pepper, yellow round squash,
garlic, onion, italian spice, cilantro, celery)
more yogurt w/ agave, nuts &… strawberries
1/2 apple, strawberries, mango
2.24.12
Weight 155
Exercise Done yoga class, bike ride on westcliff, cleaning house
Food eaten oatmeal w/ milk, agave & nuts, squash & chicken & brown rice
and bell pepper.  And celery.  And carrots. 
orange.  Pineapple.  Chard w/ brown rice & veggies
avocado ?
egg w/ tortilla & hot sauce
2.25.12
Weight 154 started probiotics pills
Exercise Done yoga class, tai chi class, bike ride to yoga, cardio burn sculpt video
Food eaten kitcheree soup & salad w/ miso honey dressing at dharmas w/ lea
yogurt (2%) w/ agave & raspberries, small bowl of chicken & veggies
part of an orange, a few almonds, lots of water (hot weather)
brown rice california roll from TJ's
2.26.12
probably too much salt etc
Weight 156 in restaurant & food from TJ's
Exercise Done cardio burn sculpt, yoga class, walk on westcliff, part of balance ball need to drink lots of water next couple of days
Food eaten yogurt w/ agave & almonds, 2 eggs w/ hot sauce, salad w/ tuna &mayo and only home cooked food
avo, tomatos romaine apple smoothie w/ carob, PB,
2.27.12
bought new water glasses
Weight 154 w/ real glass
Exercise Done yoga class, walk on westcliff
Food eaten smoothie w/ blueberries, 2 bowls of chicken, rice & zucchini
apple
2nd smoothie
2.28.12
Weight 154
Exercise Done yoga class, dance class, cleaned my house napped and rested a lot b/c
Food eaten chicken w/ veggies & rice: squash, bell pepper, portobello mushroom I didn't sleep well last night
and chicken breast and brown rice.  For breakfast: smoothie
w/ NF milk, oj, blueberries & protein powder
lunch: more chicken & rice?  Snacks: apple, almonds
scoop of peanut butter
2.29.12
Weight 151
Exercise Done
Food eaten

No comments:

Post a Comment