Tuesday, March 13, 2012

the top photo is my "after" photo from today, the bottom photo is from in january.  now I am weighing in at 154, then I weighed 159.  I don't really see a difference, but I shouldn't be discouraged.  A 5 pound weight loss is still something to be proud of, and it's better than going in the other direction!  and i'm right before my period so i'm at my heaviest and most bloated right now anyways.  in a few days i'll be a couple of pounds lighter hopefully. 

I just really hope that later, a year from now or something, I will have a flatter stomach.  it doesn't have to be flat I just want it to be smaller.  I just have to keep trying.   I have been losing weight, and it goes bit by bit.  it's not something that happens overnight so i just can't get discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment