So I am 187 again. But at least I rode my bike to school this morning. I did pretty good today drank a lot of water. However I chowed down a whole french bread with olive oil. Bad move but a salad for dinner with 2 hardboiled eggs and half an avocado.
I think that's great you are riding your bike! Keep up the good work! and water is always good. Don't worry about the french bread... Just maybe next time try to go for whole wheat... But don't stress... that just makes it worse. Don't worry about yesterday, just focus on the present moment and making tomorrow better. Avocado is really good for you, healthy fats and fiber :) yum!!!
ReplyDeleteand remember the scale is just a number don't get too bogged down but studies have shown that people who weigh themselves regularly do tend to weigh less, so it's probably good to get on there on a regular basis.
good for you for staying focused on your health! Just keep trying, and eventually you will succeed!