diet & cardio... just eat better & keep exercising and you will see it start to flatten. I would also recommend an apple once a day, it will help you to feel full because of the pectin and the fiber. they are good snacks. also high water content. I am going to start taking a multivitamin which is associated with "normal" weight - as opposed to being overweight.
i have read that women's one-a-day is good quality and also affordable.
which is not very expensive, and will really help to calm stress... you can also find free yoga on hulu.com just search for "yoga"... I think it would be a good investment to purchase a yoga mat, they are cheap at ross or at amazon.
diet & cardio... just eat better & keep exercising and you will see it start to flatten. I would also recommend an apple once a day, it will help you to feel full because of the pectin and the fiber. they are good snacks. also high water content. I am going to start taking a multivitamin which is associated with "normal" weight - as opposed to being overweight.
ReplyDeletei have read that women's one-a-day is good quality and also affordable.
I would also recommend this dvd
http://www.amazon.com/A-M-P-M-Yoga-Rodney-Yee/dp/B00007JME6
which is not very expensive, and will really help to calm stress... you can also find free yoga on hulu.com just search for "yoga"... I think it would be a good investment to purchase a yoga mat, they are cheap at ross or at amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Mat-Premium-Purple/dp/B004OFVOTS/ref=sr_1_23?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1334587622&sr=1-23
Yoga can help relieve stress and also is good toning exercise. stress relief has been shown to help lower cortisol which helps to reduce fat.
good luck!