Sunday, April 1, 2012

My March Food Diary

Click the "Read More" button to see it!!!!

notes: I want to eat more fruit...










March Weight Loss note: we increased my neurontin on 2/29.  this might be why my weight increased!!!!
3.1.12
Weight 151
Exercise Done yoga class, part of cbs, walk to lighthouse, dance class
Food eaten turkey, tortilla, milk, brussels sprouts w/ red onions agave, vinegar
smoothie, yogurt w/ agave, almonds, & raspberries.  Apple
3.2.12
Weight 152/153 note: actually 152 but scale dial was below zero by 4
pounds, now it is below zero by only 3.
Exercise Done yoga class, cleaned house, short walk
Food eaten 1/2 bran muffin, smoothie, oatmeal w/ blueberries, agave & nf milk
tempeh, zucchini, brown rice, chard
yogurt w/ almonds (roasted), agave, & raspberries
3.3.12 if I get down to 149 I need to think of a reward…
Weight 152 scale back to 4 below
Exercise Done tai chi, 2 bike rides on westcliff, self defense class
Food eaten tortilla, turkey, egg, yellow pepper, smoothie w/ peach
tomato, broccoli, tempeh, onion, garlic
a couple almonds, banana
tangerine
huge salad w/ romaine, tuna w/ mayo, onion, tomatoes, avocado
beets, carrot
3.4.12
Weight 152
Exercise Done danced for hours at party & salsa by the sea, also kevin's yoga class I wish I had protein powder for the smoothie
and biked to & from yoga and more meat in the pasta
Food eaten smoothie, pear, pasta w/ salmon, smoothie
pasta: w/ bok choy, broccoli, and buckwheat pasta, cilantro, navy beans I ended up coming home and eating a lot… I wish I had eaten
went to party.. A little bit of asparagus salad, some fruit salad, more at the party
2 apples
yogurt w/ raspberries, almonds, agave I think I could have lost some weight if
in total I ate a huge bowl of the pasta combo. I had eaten some more food at the party
and not eaten when I got home.  Next time I am going
3.5.12 to try to just eat the healthy food at the party and not eat a
big meal later.
Weight 152
Exercise Done cardio burn sculpt longer version 30 min, bike on westcliff,
yoga class, dance class
Food eaten big yogurt w/ agave rasp almonds, 2 eggs w/ tortilla n hot sauce
orange
also beans in with eggs
3.6.12
Weight 153
Exercise Done gardening, yoga class
Food eaten 2 eggs, tortilla, chard.  Brussels sprouts, onion,
smoothie, tempeh, smoothie w/ PP
orange & almonds while gardening.
3.7.12
Weight 154!!!!
Exercise Done 50 min cardio burn sculpt, yoga class, walk to lighthouse, dance class
Food eaten smoothie, small goat burrito w/ avocado
2nd smoothie
lots of water
apple
3.8.12 I think I need to improve my sleep.
Last night I slept from 10:30 to 6:15.
Weight 154 (why!?!?) I want to return to sleeping from 9 to 6
Exercise Done bike ride to lighthouse & back
Food eaten smoothie
2nd smoothie, buckwheat pasta w/ cabbage and black beans
3rd smoothie, rice and veggies
ok.  There are some serious problems going on here.  I am going to check
my records and REVERSE this weight gain.
just stayed in and rested yesterday, feeling
3.9.12 more back to normal.  Took extra neurontin
slept well.
Weight 155 woke up once.  Maybe getting back to great
Exercise Done short walk, some cleaning and gardening (not much) sleep is going to be the key to losing weight again.
Food eaten 2 bowls of squash with lentils, quinoa, and chicken broth. going to reduce my activity, calm my life down.
yogurt w/ agave.  Apple (2?)
breakfast? I think a smoothie probably
3.10.12 FINALLY STOPPED THE WEIGHT GAIN!
Weight 155
Exercise Done short walk, some yoga
Food eaten breakfast: lentils, quinoa, and squash note: I slept better and longer last night. 
more lentils and squash and barley went to sleep at 8 and slept until 6
smoothie took extra neurontin (2 pills)
oatmeal w/ agave & almonds and put in earplugs so cat wouldn't bother me
3.11.12 only took 300 neurontin
Weight 156
Exercise Done rueda by the sea, sbts, walk to & from sbts, yoga class (kevin's)
Food eaten carnitas burrito, oatmeal, ice cream bar, breakfast=?
3.12.12 I think took 400 neurontin
Weight 155
Exercise Done dance class, yoga class, walk on westcliff (1/2 way) sleep is ok, sleeping a lot of hours, wake up a little bit
Food eaten low cal soup (2 big bowls) salad w/ avo & bell pepper etc, break: but am able to fall asleep again
2 eggs, hot sauce, tortilla, and 2 apples for snack
3.13.12
Weight 154
Exercise Done yoga class, 50 min balance ball workout, dance class
Food eaten 2 bowls of soup, eggs w/ hot sauce & tortilla, 2 avocados
yogurt, rasperries, small amt of agave
apple
popcorn
3.14.12
Weight 153
Exercise Done exercise video (30 min of CBS), gardening at CS, yoga class
dance class
Food eaten almonds, tortilla, eggs, hot sauce, soup, rotisserie chicken
(lots of rotisserie chicken, lots of soup)
took 300 mg of neurontin last night
3.15.12 sleep was a little disrupted. 
Weight 152 have to make sure I have a peaceful book to read b4 bed
Exercise Done yoga class, walk on westcliff clean house & a bath.
Food eaten 2/3 bowls of soup, 2 smoothies, bowl of popcorn
apple
eggs, smoothie, avocado
3.16.12
Weight 153
Exercise Done tae bo workout, yoga class, baptiste yoga dvd, planted flowers
Food eaten bowl of soup (veggies, brown rice, lentils, veggies/squash, and rotisserie chicken
w/ yogurt on top, popcorn?
breakfast: eggs? w/ smoothie.  Not sure about everything but def lots of soup. And chicken. 
3.16.12
Weight 152
Exercise Done
Food eaten fage 2%yogurt w/ carton of raspberries, almonds, and agave
3.24.12
Weight 154
Exercise Done 1/2 hour cardio burn sculpt, small amt of dancing at party.
Food eaten small smoothie w/ nf milk. Banana, pb.  2 pieces of jicama
regular smoothie w/ protein powder & blueberries
apple
bowl of soup, couple of almonds, 2 more bowls of soup
3.25.12
Weight 153
Exercise Done walk to stop sign on westcliff, abs balance ball youtube video,
 kevin's yoga class, 1 hr at sbts, bike to mike's house
Food eaten eggs, tortilla, spinach, 2 bowls of soup, 2 smoothies
1/2 a power bar
3.26.12
Weight 152
Exercise Done yoga class, walk to lighthouse, dance class, shopping
Food eaten 1/2 power bar, soup, more soup, pear, almonds, egg, tomato, avocado
and spinach
3.27.12
Weight 152
Exercise Done gardening, short walk in de la, 30 min cardio burn sculpt,
30 min balance ball w/ T.D.
Food eaten egg, spinach, half an avo, tomato
2 bowls of soup
pear
2nd pear
smoothie w/ cherries
fit n fruitful jamba juice
yogurt w/ honey & almonds
3.28.12
Weight 152
Exercise Done vinyasa yoga w/ mom, weeding, some abs work, dance class
Food eaten salad w/ mom, 2 smoothies, 1/2 grapefruit, some almonds
bread w/ pb
yogurt w/ raspberries, almonds & honey
3.29.12
Weight 151
Exercise Done dance class, walk on westcliff, lil ab work, yoga class
carried rocks
Food eaten yogurt w/ honey & almonds, 2/3 of pjb larabar
tangarine, cherry smoothie, salad (in 2 pieces) w/ avo
egg, bell pepper, dressing, almonds
2 apples
3.30.12
Weight 150
Exercise Done 2 dance classes, walk on westcliff,
Food eaten blueberry protein smoothie
popcorn, grapefruit, eggs avo tomat n ww tortilla (2x)
4 almonds
3.30.12
Weight 150
Exercise Done abs workout, bike ride, yoga class (victor int.) hanging out w/ laurie & lea
lea brought over crackers…
Food eaten cherry smoothie, turkey tortilla wrap, part of a grapefruit, Lots of social time (dif from normal)
crackers, fava dip, carrots, yogurt, honey & raspberries kind of stressful, but nice.
bite of a larabar, apple need to have down-time.
apple
weight lost during march: 1 pound (I'm happy to have maintained)
lessons learned - I can definitely gain weight from my medication so pay attention to
that and make sure to manage mental health so I don't need med increases.
goals for april: get good sleep.  (get to sleep early)


No comments:

Post a Comment