Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning.
Nonetheless, I finally got on this AM, and weigh 131.5. Not too bad, but I have gained 2 lbs from not being able to work out adequately.
I have moved the exercycle back into the family room, and will start biking 20 minutes a day. this will help my knees I think.
Food plan today
protein smoothie
bread & pb
grapefruit
salmon & cheese omelet
vegetable stirfry
I am really sad and upset about firing Mike. It was the right thing to do, and I feel relieved
not to be listening to his mindless defensiveness, but he was my friend for almost 20 years.
I am just living with the sadness. I am also upset about Russ, but I think Mike is more important and I need to focus on that grief.
I have an empty day today. I was supposed to meet up with Martine later, but she had
to cancel. Yoga with Virginia, weeding with LGBC, and then weeding in my yard (and biking)
til dark.
Supermoon tonight. I wish I were watching it with Russ, but will watch it by myself. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment