Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ok

I am having some issues this last month... maybe I haven't been as focused, I started a new volunteer job teaching Salsa to kids, I've been working more at Creekside...  for whatever reason (and now my Fridge broke!  unfair!)  but whatever reason, now I am up to 154.  blah.

so I have to really buckle down and focus on getting back to where I want to be.  ultimately 140 pounds, but really to not get intimidated one pound at a time, so starting at 149 for now (I was there really recently) so it shouldn't take too long, maybe only 1 week or so. 

(I was there less than a week ago...)

I haven't been writing on the blog as much lately, mostly because my mom stopped writing (she doesn't have to lose weight anyways) and Jil stopped writing...  and I don't seem to get any comments :(

but oh well.  i think it helps to write on the blog, and maybe I will post it to my facebook page (probably not promote it in a status, but at least post it in my "about" page...

people might look at it that way, if they are REALLY interested in me...  it sort of personal information on here but i guess if i'm willing to blog about it, i shouldn't really mind if facebook peeps read it, and maybe they would share inspirational stuff??  hopefully.

there's something nice about blogging and feeling anonymous...  but there's also something nice about feeling motivated!

haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment