Tuesday, March 11, 2014

going to go to a zumba class today at 4:30.  ate a can of pureed pumpkin for lunch, and a chicken kebab.  i think the organic canned pumpkin at trader joes is pretty healthy and a cheap addition to a healthy meal plan.

maybe i will try and lift some weights afterwards if i'm not too tired.  or just do half the class and do some weight lifting too.  but the yoga is strength training in itself.

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin sounds yum what the vitamins and minerals? What is good about that nutrionally? Also I want chicken kebab recipe we have too much frozen chicken here and I would like to spice it up since my brother cant's have too much actual spices. ;( I'm making dinner tomorrow night! Let me know how much you burn in zumba? Is it an hour? Maybe I will go this week wed/thurs I have no class that night so more fun time to check out classes.

    ReplyDelete