Well I haven't checked in on this blog for 2 years. I'm going to be honest and say that I've gained a lot of weight during that time, unfortunately. However, I'm not going to give up, and I'm going to make a fresh start.
There have been a lot of changes in my life. I moved to a new city, I started a relationship which has lasted for 3 years and is still going strong, and I began to work full time. With all those changes, the weight began to creep back on.
I am working on all of those steps and making a decision to turn over a new leaf. Here is a photo of me at the gym yesterday.
Sometimes it feels like being healthy should be easy, but sadly it isn't always easy. But we shouldn't let that stop us. Even when life gets in the way, we should always try to do our best. Right now I'm lucky because I have the opportunity to focus on my health. I received a windfall of some extra money and I was able to take time off work to go to school.
I have time during the day to exercise and extra money to buy healthy food. I have 4 more months until my school is over and I plan on using this time in the best way possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment