My mom also said the most you lost the harder it is to keep burning off.
B:1/2cblueberries 42
tofu,egg,avo,goat cheese, chili 45+78+105+140+200=468broccoli 25 =493
(3am snack when my stomach hurt PB, fig jam, honey, low carb tortilla 190,85,60,50) =385
L: mixed greens 15 and chimichuri spices honey yogurt,85 chicken 130,
cleansing soup 172
=404
Snack PB190+celery 10>200
==1482
wow that's so great!!! good for you!!! you must feel really proud of yourself! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are on the road to getting your body to where you want it to be. I'm so glad you made the decision to return to your healthy ways.
:)
Oh wait now I read your whole post... yea cleansing foods can do that to you. I've noticed that before also. I think it can be good for you though.
DeleteYea, make sure you eat when you take your meds, even if it's just a scoop of pb or a half a glass of milk. it helps you process the meds and it's easier on your body.
also make sure you eat enough during the day so you don't wake up hungry at night. get enough protein and whole grains. oatmeal is a great breakfast food and brown rice is good too. I know you eat chicken so you can eat some of that... boneless skinless or ask them to remove the skin and leave the bones.
ideal weight loss timeline is 1-2 pounds/week for permanent weight loss. don't try to lose everything all at once or it can come back just as fast. Just change your habits slowly and allow your body to adjust.
but I think that you lost 2.5 pounds! be proud of yourself and give yourself a little reward... not food but maybe buy yourself a small piece of clothing or something... or do something that helps your self esteem and makes you feel good about yourself. good job!!
Delete:)