Friday, January 27, 2012



 Sitting outside eating breakfast before I ride my bike to my first therapist appointment in a long time!
2/3C oatmeal 111c
1/3C blueberries 27c

1/4C walnuts 200c
1/3C soymilk 40c
2/3C banana 53
= 431 wow walnuts
bike ride: 5.4 miles
Snack: Peanut Butter/Celery/ Ginger  190+10+9=209

Making soup:
1/2C red lentil 113C
1C parsnip 100C
1 1/2 C kale 51C
1 1/2 C celery 29C
1 1/2 C red chard 11C
2C chicken broth 40C 
=344 ate half so 172C

Snack cooked on top of soup: egg 78C+tortilla 50C=128
60C juice mixed with water

15.4miles 2 hour bike ride
I decide to go something because I waiting for my friend to call back and I am glad that I just went and did my second exercise of the day. It was really nice and I didn't even know if I was going to make it.

Feeling really good and normalized today. I really getting used to portion control and wanting to exercise. Now I just need to feel good about getting my homework done. And I have to plan out my backpacking food for two days, 4,500 calories a day!

Dinner:
1/2C black beans 120C
1/2 red curry chicken breast 130C
2tsp olive oil 80C 
=330C

= 1330 calories

I ate all this really yummy stuff..all about portion control
http://www.burnthefatblog.com/archives/2007/06/foods-that-burn-fat-the-top-10-lists.php

No comments:

Post a Comment