Saturday, January 21, 2012

down to 160 this morning (maybe even 159.5!! ) yay! i think i have lost some weight because of getting my period, but also i think i am eating better and exercising. i am trying to make healthy choices. I have been eating soup. just canned soup, i would like to make a pot of soup but i am having trouble motivating to do that. still, i think canned soup is a better alternative to some of the food i was craving, like greasy chinese food. it was raining really hard yesterday and i couldn't go out and exercise but i did an exercise video indoors, "cardio sculpt" which i really like. I might buy some exercise videos to do here at home. I can use the ones on hulu but it would be nice to own my own copies. I'm not sure.

Now that I am down to 160 I definitely don't want to go any higher than this and ideally keep dropping to around 150. According to a website I looked at before my ideal weight is around 144 (or lower) it would be nice to get down to that. I think i just need to move around more and work on my eating habits. I am going to try and get more exercise.

Anyways, hope you are well and I am thinking of you! :)

D.

1 comment:

  1. You it says my bmi weight should be 111-141 but i think that is bogus. If i was 111 i would look anerexic and probably could not muscle tone with that weight...

    ReplyDelete