I weighed myself this morning lost 2 pounds! down to 161! :)
I stuffed myself with water yesterday and I think it helped me process the carbs I ate on vacation "carbo-HYDRATE" they make you hold on to a ton of water and bloat. plus i ate a lot of salty snacks like jerky and pretzels and sesame bars on the trip that jil had bought for backpacking. so I had to drink so many glasses of water to flush all of that salt out of my body and reduce the bloat. it didn't help that i am PMS ing right now too so the peak in anti-diuretic hormone is also making me hold onto water. drinking all the water i can stand will help me not bloat. it sounds anti-intuitive but it's true.
so now i am just going to focus on doing my own grocery shopping, cutting back on the salt to help with bloat, drinking a TON of water, getting exercise, doing my gardening at my house, keeping my bauhinia alive, and taking care of my yard, thinking about getting a new psychiatrist, cleaning my house, keeping my kitchen clean (this is part of losing weight)
i went out on a "date" sort of with this guy orion... we got tea after dance class. it was pretty fun. but stressful.
anyways my plan for today is...
yoga class at 8:45... i have an appt with jennifer at 11:30 but i am going to talk to her because i made an appt with a new psychiatrist on the 18th, so i have to bring that up with her...
then a walk on westcliff later or i might go to the gym on 41st that lea gave me a trial membership for. it is kind of cloudy now if the weather stays like this it might be nice to work out in the gym.
I could go in the steam room and the sauna and really squeeze out the rest of the salt.
anyways...
best of luck in losing weight! keep on posting....
and exercising.
No comments:
Post a Comment