well back to 157 this AM but still super good progress. I've lost 5 pounds in January. If I can keep up this rate of change I could lose 20 pounds by my birthday... maybe be at 137!!! I guess it gets harder the more you lose but maybe not... I don't know. I would just like to be in the "normal BMI" range. My first goal is to be there on my scale at home... I guess fudging the numbers a little bit and then 2nd goal would be "normal BMI range" at the doctor's office. That would really be ideal. I am at 157 now on my home scale so to be a "normal BMI" on my home scale I would need to lose 8 more pounds. If I could lose 5 pounds in February... that would be great. Then I could be down to 152. I just need to be strong and not give into temptation around Valentines chocolate. There is a lot of it in the CVS pharmacy. Maybe I will just avoid that isle when I am walking to the back of the store. I will just take the cards isle instead or the makeup isle.
I ate eggs with tapatio for breakfast and a smoothie with whey, mango, milk and banana.
I am going to volunteer at younger for 3 hours, then yoga class at 12:30. Then to creekside and family therapy then dinner at avanti.
I'm not sure when I will fit lunch in or what I will get. I might go directly from yoga to 41st ave and get something over there like a smoothie at new leaf. I might take a shower at the gym. the water will be turned off here at my house. I'll bring my shower stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment