Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Well I was at 158.5 this morning.  Went to my volunteer job which is pretty active and did an exercise video before that.  Then a bike ride this afternoon.  I ate oatmeal for breakfast with strawberries and walnuts.  For lunch I had canned salmon with a salad with avocado and tomatoes and romaine lettuce.  For dinner I'm planning on having a little soup.  And maybe more salad.







I am still feeling super frustrated about orion not calling me.  I guess I am just hoping that he will show up on wednesday at class but if he doesn't i'm definitely going to be dissapointed.  and if he does show up i don't know how i'm going to act.  cool and aloof?  super happy to see him (probably) and if he wants to go out afterwards, what should i do??  my whole thing now is i don't want to make plans that aren't convenient for me... so should i try to reschedule for the weekend?  what if he cancels again??  there are so many what-ifs.  jil said if you don't have firm plans it's easy to break them so i was thinking we could make a regular plan for the weekend IF he shows up and IF he wants to go out afterwards and IF he is ok with rescheduling...  eh.  i guess i am definitely overthinking this.  but if men aren't going to think about it someone has to right??


hmm.

1 comment:

  1. Overthinking there...when everything ended up being fine,,,go exercise and don't wait around for people...and i said that about making plans because you told me

    ReplyDelete