Sunday, February 5, 2012

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2sGhhp/www.health.com/health/condition-article/0,,20274378,00.html/

above is a cool link about bipolar and pregnancy... hopefully you will be able to see it even though it is through stumbleupon... let me know??

I am doing pretty badly weight-loss wise.  I gained 2 pounds!!! back up to 157 and I don't even know what i'm doing wrong...  i guess it's because I ate a goat burrito the night before last and maybe it was really salty so i'm retaining water or something.  or maybe i am more stressed so i am holding a lot of cortisol which is making me hold onto weight. 

I ate some yogurt with breakfast today and that felt really cleansing, and good.  i always feel better after eating yogurt.

I read this weird article when i was doing some weight loss research that said that obesity can actually be "catching" or something, like a cold.  it's based on mice, who actually eat each others poop, so it's probably not as aplicable to humans, but it's based on the idea that obese people have unhealthy gut flora (bacteria) and it can be spread...  I guess if they put an obese mouse in a cage with skinny mice they catch the bad bacteria.  

sooo....  i'm eating yogurt!!  build up my probiotics and healthy bacteria.  build up my health. 

and definitely eating some salads and veggies today..  lots of high fiber foods.  i read that skinny people eat more foods that have lots of volume compared to their calorie load.  ie fruits or veggies.  lots of water in them.

:)

here's to going down on the scale tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment