well back down to 156!!! at least the scale is moving in the right direction again!! I think a big part of the problem was I was just swollen with salt. my new plan of not eating burritos after noon is a good one I think. and also cutting back on the salt. I was thinking about it and during that time I ate: canned soup, packaged kale salad from new leaf with a lot of salt on it, and the burrito. buying already cooked food is way easier but it's just so easy to gain weight eating food that is pre-cooked. I'm so happy to be back down to 156, and I am going to keep eating salads and try to get back to 155 soon. I am going to drink a ton of water too which should help. I'm drinking some as I write this!
I had a fun night last night with Lance and his friends playing scrabble, they are really nice and friendly. It was really hard because they had a TON of junk food they were eating. I guess they are not really mindful eaters because they also had health food too like hummus and veggies and berries but they chose the cupcakes and cookies. They were all sitting on the table right next to me. I told them I am trying not to eat that kind of food, and I moved it away from me, and then Lance moved it back next to me. Then someone came in and offered us chocolate and Lance took one and gave it to me. I had already said no thank you. I don't understand where that attitude comes from, I explained I am trying to lose weight. I had to pick up the cookies and move them away from the table because he kept putting them right next to me. I guess I will have to talk to him about it. Maybe he doesn't really think I am being serious about it.
I ate a stir fried broccoli and carrot thing with 2 eggs and garlic and salsa before I went over to play scrabble or otherwise I would not have been able to resist the cupcakes, which are my weakness (I love cupcakes... or any kind of cake, really) and they were chocolate, my superlative weakness.
If I can get down to 149 by my birthday, I might get a cake... just as a little reward. I know I'm not supposed to reward myself with food, but... one cake on my birthday isn't too bad. They had a really delicious looking vegan cake at Nourish on Victor's birthday and I might ask them where they got it...
If we had it at lunch it might not be too rich.
Anyways my plan for today is... yoga at 9:30.... yogurt for breakfast and smoothie with whey protein and fruit.
lunch = salad
dinner = veggie stir fry.
I would like to make salad for lunch and veggie stir fry for dinner my "routine"
and maybe I can bike to yoga if it's not too cold. if it is too cold maybe I can do my "cardio burn sculpt" video in the morning... and clean the house, which can be good exercise. this afternoon I have my therapy session with Fern, I have to remember to phone the SSDI office about getting a postponement on my hearing, and schedule an appointment with the lawyer.
and I am thinking about signing up for the "unlimited massage" offer they have at Nourish. I want to try the trial month first which is $85 but then if I get the yearly subscription it is only $65/month. and I also agreed to increase my credit card payment... If I could increase my credit card payment to $75/week I could have my credit card paid off by august. which would be really great. maybe better than having unlimited massages. I don't know.
It's a hard decision. I don't think I can afford to increase my credit card payment to $75 AND pay for the unlimited massage. I talked to my mom and we decided I will increase it to $50. Which is better than nothing I guess. I would love to have it paid off though.
No comments:
Post a Comment