I am up to 156 today. I jogged intervals yesterday and went for a looong hike in de laveaga so it was really frustrating to gain a pound. It is because I didn't eat right earlier in the day and then by nighttime I was super hungry so I ate a whole goat burrito with avocado right before I went to bed. It was too much so I am digesting a big burrito and it had a lot of calories and I think I have a lot of tension too. I need to deal with all the things that are stressing me out and that will really help. Get help somehow.
I think it would be helpful to always have something in your house (it could be frozen) that is filling, tasty and nonfattening, such as a vegetable soup.
ReplyDeleteYou can add cottage cheese to the soup for a protein boost
Yes, you have to eat all along or you will pig out at night. It's probably mostly water weight though