I went for a nice walk today with Mike H. It was pretty short, just a little ways into De Laveaga. I went out for lunch with him at India Joze and ordered the Dragon Chicken which was really good, and came with bamboo shoots and rice, and I also got a side salad. It was a big lunch. I have been pretty hungry lately, maybe adding in the gardening I have been doing every day has been making me hungrier.
Also I am walking further I think, and doing the yoga too. It is hard to know how much is the right amount to eat. I don't like being hungry but I think my rule of not eating after 6:30 is a good one.
I don't like going out to eat, in general, but I tried to order food I thought would be healthy. I probably shouldn't have eaten the rice... I would have substituted for black rice but I didn't have the extra money. I wish I had asked for an extra dollar from Mike because he ended up eating some of my food anyways. Then we could have shared all of it.
I ate a bunch of oatmeal for breakfast so I didn't really need the rice.
I couldn't go to dance class tonight because I guess Chris and Jessica were tired after the Rueda Festival and plus the louden nelson center is closed.
i thought about going to the 418 project but am just feeling tired tonight.
I am going to go to sleep early.
I weighed 155 and a half this morning... I am still losing weight, but slooowly. I guess I get frustrated wishing it would go faster but that doesn't help, it makes it worse to push myself like that. It's better to just try and relax and be healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment