is the pc meeting oh right parks commission. good luck with that. what is going on?? hope things work out. sorry things are going badly with russ. yea dating is hard, i'm having issues with that too. :( supposedly single women are happier... maybe that is if they don't try to date?? because dating is... as mike put it "an emotional rollercoaster" and I think that was pretty apt. I feel like either I want to be in a relationship or not dating. I don't really want to deal with the "emotional rollercoaster" of dating. if things don't work out with my latest dude, I am taking some time off.
is the pc meeting oh right parks commission. good luck with that. what is going on?? hope things work out. sorry things are going badly with russ. yea dating is hard, i'm having issues with that too. :( supposedly single women are happier... maybe that is if they don't try to date?? because dating is... as mike put it "an emotional rollercoaster" and I think that was pretty apt. I feel like either I want to be in a relationship or not dating. I don't really want to deal with the "emotional rollercoaster" of dating. if things don't work out with my latest dude, I am taking some time off.
ReplyDelete