Saturday, March 24, 2012

154

I feel pretty slim, and my collarbones are showing a lot, but the scale says 154.  It might be partly water weight from eating a burrito from taqueria santa cruz, there was a TON of salt on the chips (they were a mistake)

anyways, I don't think I will go there any more, they didn't even have the birria (which was why I went there instead of vallarta)  I think from now on vallarta it is.

anyways...  today I am going to drink a lot of water...  always a good idea. 

tai chi at 10am, although it's raining today so...  not sure that is happening.  I'm not feeling too inspired to go to the grocery store but I am out of food so...

I feel like there is some kind of mental block beyond 150 pounds.  Like I don't want to be lower than that.  I can't handle the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment