http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF7nZmNHZlQ
I was inspired to try a new abs workout, I bought a balance ball at Jerry's sports and I like the website "spark people" so I thought I would try their video from youtube. I liked it!
I want to go and get my balance ball re-inflated and maybe even buy some light weights at Jerry's !!
Woo Hoo! Sport equipment in the house! (literally!)
Sorry I guess I'm just kinda jazzed after doing that abs workout. Back when I was never doing abs workouts I used to hate them and feel awful afterwards but now that I am doing it more I actually kinda like it and feel good afterwards.
:)
I was so psyched to be down to 151 and feeling skinny but I think I'm basically moving in the right direction and I just have to KEEP TRYING!!! That's what success is, I think. Never, never never never give up.
:)
Today: yoga class at 10, I want to get out for a walk (hopefully weather permitting) hang out with a friend, salsa by the sea is unlikely with this weather...
Weather report says sun in the morning (it's cloudy now though) with rain in the afternoon. Maybe i'll just go for a quick walk now just in case it rains later and get to yoga by 10.
and this afternoon... workout videos..
I want to make sure to rest though.
Maybe schedule a massage later this week and plan to rest after that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment