Monday, March 5, 2012

sometimes i'm amazed at how much i exercise.  it seems like i exercise all the time, sometimes.  like today:  I went for a bike ride along westcliff, did an exercise video, did a yoga class, and a dance class.  it seems like a lot. 

do thin people exercise more than that every day?

and here's what I ate:  2 eggs with olive oil, hot sauce, a whole wheat tortilla, and about 1/4 cup of navy beans. 

probably about 2 cups of 2%fat greek yogurt with about 1 tablespoon of agave syrup, a carton of raspberries, and about 15 almonds  (this was a big meal)

and an orange

maybe people who are thin really only eat a tiny bit.  I have seen slim people I know just eat tiny, tiny amounts...  I used to always assume that they only ate like that once in a while, or that they had just come from eating a big meal but now I am starting to realize that is just how thin people eat.  only tiny portions. 

as someone who used to always eat as much as I want, taking lots of pleasure from food and always knowing that if i felt depressed or anxious I could eat some food and when I did sit down to a meal just eat as much as I want, the idea of limiting my food is intruiging. 

i notice I have more energy with only eating small meals, which is sort of counterintuitive initally but if you think about it kind of makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment