Sunday, April 22, 2012

sunday april 22

"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.
Sorry I have been so absent.  Cousins visiting from out of town so eating a lot more than usual, plus my knee gave out so couldn't run for at least 2 months.

The good news is I only gained 2 pounds, the bad news is that I am over 130 again.  :(
131.5
Sigh.
Back to normal--salad, vegetables, trying to watch the carbs (although I really savor that piece of Dave's killer bread and pb every day)

Power yoga, really hard.  Weeding with Martine.  Shopping for book club party.
Seeing Russ tomorrow, I hope I can be direct.  He says he can't trust me, not sure about what.  That
I won't embarrass him in public?  That's my goal, to get a nice clear answer.  The man is slippier than a
greased pig, so I'd say I have a 50/50 chance.

protein smoothie
bread & pb
grapefruit
gazpacho & salmon salad from TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment