Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday May 9 131


Let me not to the marriage of true mindsAdmit impediments.


Slowly making my way down to 129 again.  Really wanted a pastry from Kellys the other day, but told myself I’d have one when I was back under 130.  Ditto on icecream, etc.  Been eating one skinny cow ic cone a day…not sure if that is bad or good.
Still can’t run, but getting a lot of walking in.  The knee brace helps, and I need to get on the bike also.
I try to have one big helping of vegetables for dinner, sometimes popcorn also.  I'd like to build in a salad for lunch, but I am gone at lunch so often.  When I am home, then yes.
Today's plan:
protein smoothie
toast & pb
1hr 15 min yoga
errands
salad w/tunafish
work in yard if not too hot
bike for 10 min
walk with janet
vegetables

1 comment:

  1. good for you for resisting pastry! I never even go to Kelly's... it's just to hard to resist, I don't want to set up a pattern of going there.

    If you are going to have a dessert treat it's probably better to have something a little less processed... what about some fruit and a small piece of good quality dark chocolate?

    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete