159!!
I was at 158 before Jil came to visit... so I just have to lose one more and then I'll be back there. And then I want to lose 8 more after that and get down to 150. Still, it just feels so good to see the numbers going down :)
and of course feels great to break the 160 barrier. sigh.
maybe in a couple months I'll be posting about how I broke the 150 barrier :)
I am thinking about biking over to Kelly's and getting a little scone to eat with breakfast I guess to celebrate and stuff.
I went on a "date" last night with someone from craigslist and he ate a scone with the tea we ate. I guess it made me have a craving for scones. Just a small one would probably be ok.
Lea and I are thinking about going up to San Francisco today for a Salsa class. I'm a little nervous about it... I'm not sure if I'm going to go or not. I am trying to avoid anxiety triggers because I think they release a lot of cortisol into my system and make me either gain weight or hold onto weight. or make me crave junk food... for example maybe i'm anxious about SF and that's why i'm craving scones...
but i hate to dissapoint Lea, it was my idea to go in the first place so it would be kind of lame to back out last minute.
Yeah it is really hard for you travel and be controlled by someone else. I think you did when you came to Danville because you had brought all your little snacks and drank lots of water.
ReplyDelete