Right now I weigh 193 but i just weighed myself. I will try again in the morning...
I took some picture of my side and front profile since you keep saying my belly looks better than yours. But I need to ask you if it is is ok to post them ;)
Thought I should take a picture like the diet ads.
Ok I did not eat breakfast until 11:30 when I got a break from my 10am business marketing class. I got a an apricot low glycemic bar thing 322C. http://heartthrives.com/
For lunch I came home at 1:30 and made chili 200C and potatoe 156C http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-potatoes-microwaved-cooked-skin-flesh-i11368. I also ate an egg 78C http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-egg-whole-i1129. Mixed greens salad 15C http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-earthbound-farm-mixed-baby-greens-i87252 with olive oil 80C and balsamic dressing 20C. Walnuts 230C http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-planters-walnuts-i102680 and blueberries 27C http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-blueberries-i9050.
=1128 So I was not doing bad after lunch time. It is good to know that baked potatoes are not real calorific. Walnuts have too many calories!
Dinner - I order takeout salmon fish 185C tacos90C with rice107C and refried beans 237C. And tortilla chips 2oz/240C!
=1987c
Drinking lots of water now.
I did ride my bike to school but that is only 2 miles. I walked around up hill more than usual. Other than I need an exercise plan. And one I fit into my schedule!
I want to go back to this...I was probably around 155.
This is what I look like: about 40 more pounds later:



Nice to have you join and Sorry I couldn't get in touch with you till late late night it was a crappy night for me too much going on and up too late. I ran into a bunch of people I knew in the Trader Joes parking lot with my friend and my dance teacher gave me a present to thank him for the shirt i gave him and part of it was chocolate which sucked because i have no willpower... argh! anyways i hope you didn't worry too much.... sorry sorry!
ReplyDelete